Orange Creamsicle Lip Balm
You will need:
- Organic Bees Wax Pellets
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Lip Balm Containers
- Vanilla Extract
(all OF these items can be purchased on Amazon.com)
- Orange Essential Oil (I Prefer to use Young Livings essential oils)
- Measuring cup and pan or double boiler
- Measuring spoon
Heat water to boiling, reduce heat add:
- 2 Tablespoons of Beeswax (melt this first, takes longer)
- 2 Tablespoons of Shea Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
Be sure above ingredients are completely melted, remove from heat then add:
- Vanilla (a few drops or dash) Mix well
- 20 drops of Orange Essential Oil
Stir all ingredients quickly (the liquid will start to set FAST).
Pour above ingredients into Lip Balm tubes one at a time (makes approx. 16-17 tubes of lip balm).
You can also watch/subscribe to Jen O’Sullivan’s videos, where I learned the ins and outs/recipes for DIY’s.